Marc Chagall "HOMECOMING" from the 1960s is a great example of mid-century abstract art in France. Homecoming is the perfect expression of Chagall's genius with its fantades and aura of love, ever represented by the figure of Bella, his wife.
This classic piece of art comes in the original carved oak finish wood frame and is in very good condition.
This great work comes with a certificate and embossed seal of authenticity from the Societe the Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale of New York and Paris created by the collector's guild.
- Approx. 22" X 28" for the frame, (24" x 20" for the image)
- Weight: 4 lb 5 oz (shipping approx 8 lb)
- Condition: Good condition. Matted and framed.
- I personally bought this beautiful piece directly from The Collectors Guild.
- I am pricing this piece to sell. It has been offered in art galleries for over twice this price.