This classic and iconic mid-20th-century modern Peace Dove belongs on your coffee table.
NOTE: Only one is available. This is from a private collection.
This classic Peace Dove sculpture is signed in the white foundry stone by the artist, Cleo Hartwig.
I am the original owner of this magnificent piece. It shows well as a stand-alone piece on a coffee table. It is still in excellent condition.
Cleo Hartwig (20 October 1907 – 18 June 1988) was an American sculptor who worked in stone, wood, terra cotta, plaster, paper, woodcut, and ceramic. She won a number of awards, including national awards, and her work is exhibited across the northeast U.S.
Additional details: - Created: mid-20th century
- Approx. 9" long X 7 1/2" high
- Weight: 5 lb (shipping approx 5 lb)
- Condition: Excellent condition.
- I personally bought this beautiful piece directly from The Collectors Guild.
- I am pricing this piece to sell. It has been offered in art galleries for well over twice this price.
Artist created in USA
Shipped from USA